We are organized to promote interest in the heritage of Phoenix and Consolidated art glass by educating the public about the glass, encouraging learning and understanding the heritage of the glass, and to encourage the preservation of the art glass through collecting.
The PCGCC is organized and exclusively for charitable and educational purposes (as a non-profit 501 c 3), including:
- Raising the public's awareness and appreciation for the special characteristics, heritage, and unique historical value of Phoenix and Consolidated art glass;
- Promoting the study and appreciation of Phoenix and Consolidated art glass;
- Broadening our knowledge about and aiding in the preservation of Phoenix and Consolidated art glass;
- Encouraging and assisting new collectors;
- Encouraging museums to acquire Phoenix and Consolidated art glass as part of their permanent collections and to display it for the public.
LIST OF BENEFITS / YEARLY ACTIVITIES:
Quarterly newsletter: Phoenix & Consolidated Glass Collectors News & Views. Our newsletter is the best source of information available on Phoenix and Consolidated glass, market trends, reports of sale prices at auctions, shows. etc. Our "For Sale, trades and wanted" ads are free to subscribers and are a popular feature.
Annual Convention in July.
Plan now on attending the Twenty-First Annual Convention on July 25-27 2013 in Pittsburgh, Pa, at the elegant Embassy Suites - Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Meet fellow collectors and dealers. Buy, sell and trade glass in dealers' rooms or our special Members' Sale Room. Attend informative lectures. Member's Only Consignment auction of Phoenix and Consolidated glass, and our banquet with guest speaker. Click on the link below for information.
Dues: $25.00 for single; $35.00 for couple (dues include a subscription to our newsletter).
Our membership runs from August 1 to July 31. You will receive quarterly e-newsletters as part of your membership. If you join in the middle of a membership year back issues for that year will be sent to you. A print copy of the newsletter is available to members for a $25 yearly subscription fee.
PRINT OUT AN APPLICATION and apply now!